If you own land, Pure Residential and Commercial can help you with the cost and complexity of realising its full value. We are always interested in strengthening and maintaining our land bank and have many years of experience in helping land owners achieve ‘best value’ for their land. We take a collaborative approach to achieve the required planning permission together, whilst also being sensitive to the impact that new developments have on the local community.
We are currently looking for:
- Current land – with outline or detailed planning permission, minimum size of 0.5 acre.
- Forward land – with the potential to secure planning permission, given suitable development proposals.
As a proud member of the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) we follow its principles and Members Charter. www.cla.org.uk
Once we agree on a sale with you,
- We check Local Plans, the latest planning regulations and ensure the maximum chance of success.
- We begin discussions with the local planning authority and community so they are involved from the outset.
- We manage the whole process and cover all of the fees required in order to gain the required planning permission status to ensure that you are not out of pocket.
- We mutually agree timescales and the exit strategy for when we gain the planning permission and if an appeal is needed then we instruct our expert counsel.
- As soon as planning permission is secured then we execute our agreement with you and you realise the full value of your land as we make the purchase transaction.
If you would like to discuss possible opportunities in confidence, please contact Stuart Askey at Stuart.Askey@pure-homes.uk, ring 01745 583 556 or use the form on the right and we will contact you at an agreeable time to discuss further.